Arcane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane

2 posters

Hey guys, Hidden here

Hidden-Placement

Hey guys, Hidden here Empty Hey guys, Hidden here

Post  Hidden-Placement Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Sup Arcane !! Thanks Devil for the invite1

Hey guys I'm Hidden-Placement, I can help any of you guys if you need anything, just send me a PM or send me a message on here and I'll try to help you out as much as I can.

I'm a level 161 Sram at the moment, and I've got a 125 Cra (Firing-Rate) right now, and I don't go anywhere without it, So if you need me for a dungeon or hunt etc, please try to make room for my Cra as well. If not, I'll try to find a way to not bring him along xD.

Anyways, I'm from Hawaii, so I've got a huge time difference, about 5 hours behind most people in the U.S, and 11-12 hours behind/ahead of French time. I'm going to be on a lot more lately, so if you can catch me around, don't be afraid to ask me anything.

I attend High school, sophomore currently. I do Paddling which is more of a Hawaiian sport so not many people will know of it. I used to run track, and occassionally play basketball and football out with friends, but not for a team because I'm not in the mood to be be on the team lol...

I started playing Dofus right when it came out with the Beta, had loads of fun but I was really young and had no idea what I was doing. I've lost a lot of accounts, like 4-5. All around 100+ which is pretty sad but it's okay now. I originally started on the server Rushu which is a french server and way over populated. Transfered to Zatoishwan because most of my friends from school had started to play and they were on a different server from me haha.

Thats pretty much it! Hope I can be of much help to Arcane and the fellow guild memebers Smile

-See ya around!
    Devils
    Devils

Hey guys, Hidden here Empty Re: Hey guys, Hidden here

Post  Devils Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Np thanks for joining us bro :3

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:18 am