Arcane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane

3 posters

Hi, My name is Matt

Asians
    Asians
    Leader

Hi, My name is Matt Empty Hi, My name is Matt

Post  Asians Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 am

Hello, my name is Matt or you my know me as Asians-Summon. I have 6 other accounts. I am not Asian-Cherry so stop asking. Very Happy

I live in Illinois which is in the U.S and I go to High School. I run Track, Cross Country, and I play basketball. If I'm not playing games I'm probably chilling with my friends. I'm apparently really funny. Razz

I first started playing Dofus and I originally played on Rosal back in 2007 or 2008. But back then I had no idea what I was doing... After a couple months I stopped then I got back in to it a year later then soon stopped once again. I came back in 2010 and I started a Cra from scratch with the help of my cousin Raikitsu. But soon I found Cra to be boring so I made a chance Eni for pvp his name was Asian-Pride and was the start of my Asian thing. After a couple months of my Eni I took a break for 1 month or so and then got back into it and started an Osa Asians-Summon my main. And now I have been playing ever since. I met Devils back in July we messed around with emotes and I thought he was cool. We were in three other guilds together and we have been pretty good friends since (At least I think XD).

That's pretty much all about me. And if anyone need help with anything you can always message me and I will try my best to help you out. Very Happy

Devils
    Devils

Hi, My name is Matt Empty Re: Hi, My name is Matt

Post  Devils Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Yea Matt we're totally good friends xD
    perfono321

Post  perfono321 Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:31 pm

OMFG I ALWAYS THOUGHT U WERE ASIAN CHERRY THTS WHY THERE WAS A SIENCE WHEN I TALKED TO HER Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:19 am