Arcane

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane

Hi nice to meet you :D

Devils
    Devils

Hi nice to meet you :D Empty Hi nice to meet you :D

Post  Devils Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Hello! There's not much to say about me except that I'm the guild leader... I'm also known as Devils-archangel, Devils-eyeview, Devils-karma, Devils-anarchist, and Devils-laxatives(if someone else outside or inside the guild is under the name of "Devils" that's not me. You'll find me busy usually busy or away when I'm on Dofus but I get around to each guildie for any help.

Outside of Dofus I go to highschool. Hobbies that I'm associated with would probably be mostly sports such as Track & field, Cross Country, and Basketball. The school i go to resides in the U.S. but to be more specific I live in Michigan (won't tell much more of my location haha).

More inside info of me in-game would be that I started playing in 2005 when the beta was released in the U.S. I've quit on and off since. I've been hacked 3-5 times considering on what type of hack it was and lost 2 accounts and mains in the process. I've had Guardian since the beginning of Rosal but didn't get to using him until January of 2009. When I started using Guardian I also made another character named Ninja-catone (eca) I used these 2 as a duo for what i could afford at the time and complete things that I couldn't do solo. Shortly after when 2.0 came out and the servers transferred to 2.0 the ogrine market came out. Before 2.0 i reeled in about 30mk as a lvl 120 osa and lvl 114 eca. This made it possible for me to sub my accounts without paying for any subscription since. I haven't spent any Real-life money on dofus since the ogrine market came out. Spending 50-100mk in the process of having 6 accounts and spending a average of 221kk a week for each character.

Besides all of that I had some difficulty staying on Rosal after a series of incidents so in the month of July I decided to transfer to a less populated server to avoid any drama or hatred. Leaving behind my other team on Rosal which consisted of a lvl 155 eca, lvl 163 sacrier, lvl 133 eni, and 2 lvl 117 enus. I created my new team that you'll probably see in my profile picture or in-game. But besides that I made this guild so that I could find those people who ARE loyal. And so far I have a good feeling about those who are in Arcane.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:56 pm